Are you ready to join a great team in Edinburgh that values collaboration and supports each other? Do you thrive in a positive and evolving work environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Deputy Manager for Reservations and Switchboard, this role would suit someone from a hotel reservations, hospitality events or corporate switchboard and rooms reservations background.
As the Deputy Manager for Switchboard and Room Reservations, you will play a crucial role in our client's success and growth. You will be responsible for managing their demanding client with exceptionally high expectations and standards across all their international sites. This is an excellent opportunity to join our client during their time of positive change and be part of their expanding team. You will be based in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Handle incoming calls and manage room reservations across all their sites worldwide
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail while juggling multiple tasks and handling interruptions
- Collaborate with your close-knit team to provide outstanding customer service
- Rearranging and manoeuvring room bookings to ensure all room booking requests are honoured
- Supporting the manager and team with their responsibilities and training new team members
- Previous experience in a high-quality corporate environment
- Excellent understanding of reservations and/or event planning
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage a busy switchboard
- Strong organisational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and customer service
- Ability to deal with interruptions and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary, £28,000-29,000 per annum
- Uniform provided (including shoes)
- Great team to work with, for a reputable company in a highly successful international corporate client
- Varied and comprehensive company rewards and benefits package
- Working a Monday to Friday rota (weekends to yourself) shifts would start anytime from 7:30am and finish at 7:00pm
- You will be supported by an excellent manager and a team that genuinely cares for one another
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the necessary skills and experience, please email your CV to Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.