Our client offers a great working environment and an excellent work life balance along with a beautiful location to work in.
They will offer a salary around £23000 to £25000 depending on experience.
Our client is a hospitality venue in Perthshire offering an excellent location for events and weddings. They are currently looking to enhance their team with the addition of a Sous chef to cook and create great dishes for their guests.
- You will be supporting the head chef with the delivery of the menu for the events, numbers around 140covers.
- You will ensure all food is cooked to a high quality.
- You will follow all Health and Hygiene regulations and ensure all food audits are in line with expected standards.
- Cooking on a smoker and BBQ.
- You will be an experienced Chef and have worked in a busy banqueting/events kitchen as a Sous chef or a very experienced CDP.
- You will have experience of cooking good quality food for high volume events 100-200covers.
- You will be a team player and able to support the head chef and take responsibility in their absence.
- You will need good communications skills to ensure relations with the events team and waiting staff are always positive.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if this sous chef role in Perth is of interest.