Our client runs a busy and popular venue so you will get to hit the ground running being part of a growing business and at exciting times as they grow and establish their distillery. The General Manager role offers a salary of £30000-40000 and a decent work life balance.
Our client runs a busy venue with multiple offerings including a very busy restaurant and bar, an emerging distillery and a retail outlet within a picturesque village along the Firth of Forth. We are currently looking to recruit a general manager for this unique and quirky venue.
- You will ensure the smooth running of all the outlets.
- You will support and develop the team and ensure they are able to work in each unit to cover all business needs.
- You will be responsible for ensure revenue streams are all creating profit.
- You are responsible for the success of the Business and its profitability.
- You will need to build good relationships with the customers, team, suppliers, the community and the owners.
- You will come from a busy, multi-faceted hospitality background.
- You will be adaptable and able to turn your hand to managing people and operations to keeping maintenance up to date to serving customer and running the distillery and shop.
- You will be a team player able to motivate and work alongside the team.
If this General Manager role of a multifaceted Venue in West Lothian is of interest to you then please apply today with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org