Our client is offering a salary of around £25,300 to £30,000 plus accommodation worth £12k and an outstanding company bonus and benefits package.
The Estate Administration / PA is required for a stunning privately owned Estate in Penninghame based within Dumfries & Galloway
Salary circa £25,300k to £30k depending upon experience
Onsite 2 bedroom accommodation package circa £12k
Additional benefits and bonus scheme
Xpress Recruitment is acting as the retained Employment Agency for this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Xpress Recruitment must provide proof of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and any relevant qualifications and references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent however our client would consider a qualified candidate on reduced hours circa 30 hours
Salary: £25,300-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual smart attire dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free Parking
- Accommodation Package
- On-site parking
An exciting new opportunity!!
The Penninghame Estate is now looking to appoint an Administration / PA for this private family-run Estate set within the beautiful rural countryside of Dumfries set within the South West of Scotland, Under the Stewardship of the family the whole Estate has been re-positioned over the last 4 years through a Multi-million-pound investment plan. The estate is now starting to see revenue returns into the business which now consists of a diverse range of hospitality businesses focussed on delivering high-standard holiday lets Private Shooting, Fishing, and Golfing events within a responsible tourism approach, as well as tailoring "Bespoke" hospitality events, eg weddings and TV and Film locational shoots.
Based at the Estate Office, you will report directly to the Owner and you will work with the Estate's retained General Manager to ensure the effective daily administration of the Estate, You will be involved in the coordination and the progression of all current Estate projects. You will need to be able to demonstrate high-quality administration skills, be an excellent communicator, competent in the use of Office IT and Microsoft packages such as 365.
The key responsibilities that your job require focus and a degree of "daily juggling" of priories would consist of
- All admin relating to the running of the Estate
- Living on the estate and being the "main point of ongoing contact" in the absence of the Estate owner is key
- Daily management of all diaries, meetings, and communication regarding events and projects
- Managing and monitoring online bookings relating to the estate lodges
- Processing and communicating internally and externally any event/guest or owner requirements
- Liaison with external agencies is Trade, council planners, suppliers
- Ordering of Estate and office supplies and sundries
- Maintaining and monitoring all Health and Safety paperwork and any other maintenance schedules relating to the running of the estate eg vehicles, waste collections
- Staff communication and notification relating to the estate
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and communication skills, coupled with up-to-date working knowledge and good experience using Microsoft suits ( MS Word, Excel, Outlook) experience in data filing and diary management a strong team player and someone that thrives on daily challenges and likes coming up with solutions rather than sit with an unsolved problem.
Ideally, you will be passionate, driven, enthusiastic, and enjoy working in a quality environment is key, especially in understanding the difference between working in a rural economy versus an extensive city infrastructure.
If you feel this is the opportunity and the career move or job that you have been looking for then we would love to hear and speak to you further here at Xpress Recruitment