Our client, an innovator in developing ground-breaking software that enables clients to work faster and more efficiently, has a unique and immediate opening for an experienced Sales Manager. The role will require you to perform sales-related functions in support of the overall sales and marketing objectives.
- Identify key accounts and introduce the brand to the target audience via emails and phone calls
- Collaborate with marketing team on developing value-based messaging around the target audience’s key pain points/challenges
- Support marketing by executing targeted campaigns and following up with potential leads
- Project manage sales activities i.e. setting up appointment/demo and following up after initial meeting
- Organise and track all sales appointments
- Lead in turning opportunities into sales; manage sales process from initial contact to contract submission
- Provide frequent updates/status on leads and current opportunities
- Other sales and marketing duties as assigned by the marketing manager
- Fantastic customer service, communication, administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- General understanding of marketing and sales principles
- Efficiently respond to queries in a calm and friendly manner
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system (i.e. SalesForce) is essential
- A team player with a “go get ‘em” attitude
This is an inside sales position. Salary is based on experience, which can be fully outlined depending upon knowledge and experience if you are interested or would like to know more about this exciting opportunity call Xpress recruitment on 0131 440 1960.
Xpress Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Xpress Recruitment will need to provide proof of identity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications and references.