Our client is a boutique 4 star hotel located within the heart of Edinburgh, owing to recent internal changes, out client is now looking to recruit a highly experienced and knowledgeable Edinburgh based candidate who has gained good city centre Edinburgh market experience.
We are currently looking to recruit a Reservations and Revenue Manager to be responsible for:
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Conduct best practice reservations procedure to ensure excellent customer service and maximisation of revenue opportunities.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Ensure the professional and timely handling of all hotel reservations across the different sectors of the business (rooms, restaurants, golf, beauty, leisure, activities).
Owing to the seniority of this role we are ideally looking for an experienced individual who has preferably gained between 2 – 4 years hands on reservations and revenue management experience good computer skills and knowledge of hotel technology PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranet
A competitive salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 plus a broad range of company benefits are available to the successful candidate.